USA Sleep Diagnostic Services
How to prepare for your In Lab Sleep Study:
- Your hair should be clean and “undone”.
- Pack toiletries such as deodorant, toothbrush and toothpaste
- No caffeine after 12 noon the day of the test
- Bring any medications you regularly take at night or in the morning
- Pajama pants, t-shirt or gowns are appropriate attire. (NO SILK OR SATIN, etc.)
- We do have cable, but you may bring reading material, music with headphones, etc.
- We provide pillows and blankets, feel free to bring your favorite from home.
- Please do not bring any valuables with you to the sleep lab..
- Please, no pets, no firearms, no alcoholic beverages, no illegal drugs or inappropriate items
Please bring the following paperwork:
When should I arrive and when do I leave?
Please arrive promptly at 8:30 pm unless other arrangements are made with USA Sleep.
Departure time is approximately 6 am; Please notify our team if you need to leave earlier.